The Sigma-5 servo amplifier product line from Yaskawa delivers the highest performance in the industry with a wide range of models and options to match your individual application requirements.
- Outstanding frequency response of 1.6 kHz
- Autotuning with real-time adaptive load control; Settling time: 0-4 ms with fine tuning
- Safety standards:
- Safety Category 3
- The STO function is embedded in all Sigma-5 series servo amplifiers
- SS1, SS2 and SLS can be integrated by using the safety module
- The EtherCAT (CoE) option implements the CANopen drive profile (CiA402) with the EtherCAT digital communication bus. This allows the user to control a Sigma-5 amplifier with an EtherCAT master in a variety of different modes (cyclic synchronous position, cyclic synchronous velocity, cyclic synchronous torque, interpolated position, profile position, profile velocity, or profile torque).
YASKAWA Europe GmbH