EtherCAT Slave Stack
Easy and Fast EtherCAT Slave Device Development
- Written in ANSI-C optimized for embedded targets with respect to performance and resource usage.
- An API based interface provides a clear separation between application and stack which makes a later change to an updated stack revision or different hardware easy. It also allows cross platform development, e.g. with the ECS- PCIe/1100.
- Dynamic object dictionary, completely changeable during runtime.
Services for EtherCAT Compliant Communication acc. to IEC and Mailbox Protocols Supported
- In combination with an EtherCAT Slave Controller (ESC) all services for an EtherCAT compliant communication are provided according to IEC 61158/ETG.1000
- Supports CoE, EoE, FoE and VoE mailbox protocols
- Supports Distributed Clock (DC)
Easily Operated Application Programming
- All protocol complexity and hardware dependance is hidden: The developer can concentrate on application development which significantly reduces the time to market.
- Supports multiple ESC by one application.
- Source code version is based on a well defined Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) to adapt the stack to the target hardware with as little effort as possible.
esd electronics gmbh