KeControl C2 – CP 26x
- Flexibility: The KeControl-C2 line is characterized primarily by its flexibility and compactness.
- Everything on a single platform: Runtime system, technology modules in the motion and control sectors and a realtime-compatible operating system add up to a high-end, all-inclusive package for your system application.
- Interface options: The CP 26x line offers a range of optional interfaces and the additional option of two high-end integrated system expansions.
- Communication: The KeConnect communication range includes back-to-back modules and cards for customized communication configurations.
- Selectable performance: Dual Core Intel Atom 1.8 GHz, integrated DVI graphics.
- I/Os: Optionally available with cost-optimized I/O specifics at customer request.
- USB interface for accessories such as printer, modem, keyboard, …
- With integrated CAN field bus for straightforward connectivity to distributed periphery.
- Available with VxWorks or Linux
- Optional: Hardware-supported EtherCAT Master for extreme precise timing and very short cycle times
- Cyclic real time process data communication with cycle times down to 100 µs
- Distributed Clocks (DC)
- Station Alias
- Hot Connect
- Support for "optional" and/or "simulated" modules
- EEPROM / SII-Interface
- CAN application protocol over EtherCAT (CoE)
- Servo Drive Profile over EtherCAT (SoE)
- File Access over EtherCAT (FoE)
- Ethernet over EtherCAT (EoE)
- Vendor-specific over EtherCAT (VoE)
- Software-integrated switch functionality
- Speed reduction (slaves running at different cycle times)
- S2S – slave to slave communication
- Management of the EtherCAT "State Machine"
Optional C2 Communication modules
- The KeConnect communication range includes back-to-back modules and cards for customized communication configurations. Standard plugs simplify wiring.
- Optional EtherCAT-Modules and a multiplicity of other fieldbus variants are also available.