EtherCAT® Single & Dual Axis 480Vac Drive Module
- Universal single and dual axis EtherCAT Drive Modules
- 230 - 480Vac with up to 15/30A continuous / peak current
- 230Vac with up to 20/60A continuous / peak current
- Exceptional Servo Performance
- Two feedback inputs per axis
- Supports incremental digital & analog encoders,
- absolute encoders & resolver
- Digital I/O: 8 inputs, 8 outputs
- Analog I/O: 4 inputs, 2 outputs, 12 bit resolution
- Safe Torque Off (STO)
The UDMHV is a line of EtherCAT universal single & dual axis economical drives for AC servo / DC Brushless, AC Induction, and DC brush motors. The UDMHV operates as an EtherCAT node under any SPiiPlus EtherCAT master Controller including the PC based SPiiPlusSC Soft Controller. It is designed to address cost sensitive applications requiring high dynamics and large loads.
The UDMHV is offered with the following current levels (cont./peak): 5A/10A, 10A/20A, 15A/30A, 20A/20A + 5A/10A with 230-480Vac, and 10A/30A, 15A/45A, 20A/60A with 230Vac.
The module is powered by 3 phase 230 to 480Vac. In addition to the AC supply, the UDMHV is supplied by a separate 24Vdc control supply that keeps all low voltage signals alive during emergency conditions.
When a 230-Vac 480Vac module is operated below 400Vac, the output cont./peak current levels increase by 25%.
Optional Safe Torque Off (STO) module cuts the power to the motor without removal of the power source to comply with SIL-3 and PLe safety levels.
ACS Motion Control Ltd.