IXARC Rotary Encoder
The new absolute IXARC EtherCAT encoders from POSITAL provide really fast positioning data. The distributed clock technique enables the axes to be synchronized with a deviation of significantly less than 1 microsecond.
With Cable Redundancy the break down time off the application will decrease significantly with special PLCs with two network cards. After a broken cable maximum only one cycle will be lost. You can find more details about the technology on the website of Beckhoff.
The round axis functionality makes it possible to realize applications i.e. with non binary gearing factors. This practically means you have the possibility to start after six turns again with zero. Firmware can be updated through standard configuration tools like TwinCAT® where password restricts access only to authorized people.
- Round Axis Functionality
- Firmware Update with Password Protection
- Up to 16-bit Resolution and 14-bit Revolution
- All Common Flanges/Shaft Sizes Available
- Up to IP67 Environmental Protection
- Optional Stainless Steel and Explosion Proof Housings
- Applications: Robotics, Packaging and Material Handling