One/Two-axis Control Module and EtherCAT® master
- Integrated EtherCAT master with one or two built-in drives Up to 32 axes and thousands of I/O
- Two built-in drives 230 - 480Vac with up to 15A continuous and 30A peak currents and 230Vac with up to 20A continuous and 60A peak currents
- Exceptional Servo Performance: a standard comprehensive set of powerful algorithms to enhance accuracy, move & settle time, smooth velocity, stability and robustness
- Sampling and update rate of all control loops:
- 10KHz for 230 to 480Vac drives (A, B, C, D)
- 20KHz for 230Vac drives (E, F, G, H)
The SPiiPlusCMHV is a state of the art line of EtherCAT network multi-axis machine and motion controllers with one or two built-in universal drives. It is specifically designed to extend the capabilities of the SPiiPlus line of control modules to address the needs of modern machinery for high voltage, high power, economical and scalable distributed control for motion centric applications.
- Two feedback inputs per axis
- STO: Safe Torque Off (optional)
- Digital I/O: 8 + 8 or 10 + 6 (Programmable)
- Analog I/O: 4 + 2, Inputs resolution 12 bit, Outputs resolution 10 bit
- Extending the capabilities of the field proven SPiiPlusCM (Control Module) line to address the needs of high voltage, high power and cost sensitive applications
- A rich set of tools for application development, set up, tuning and diagnostics
- Powerful ACSPL+ multitasking motion and IEC-61131-3 PLC programming languages
ACS Motion Control Ltd.