KeControl C3 – CP3xx
EtherCAT Master - Embedded PC with high rate of individual configuration
- Flexibility: The KeControl-C3 line is characterized primarily by its flexibility and compactness (only 1,5 Liters (!)).
- Everything on a single platform: Runtime system, technology modules in the motion and control sectors and a realtime-compatible operating system add up to a high-end, all-inclusive package for your system application.
- Interface options: The CP 3xx line offers a wide range of optional interfaces and the additional option of two high-end integrated PCIe system expansions.
- Selectable performance: From Atom 1,6 GHz to Core2Duo 2,26 GHz; integrated DVI graphics.
- SATA 2.0 (2,5” HDD or Solid State Disk) and/or CF- or SD-Card-Interface
- USB 2.0 interface for accessories such as printer, modem, …
- Integrated CAN field bus for straightforward connectivity to distributed periphery.
- Communication: The KeConnect communication range includes back-to-back modules and cards for customized communication configurations.
- Available with Windows or Linux
- Cyclic real time process data communication with cycle times down to 200 µs
- Distributed Clocks (DC)
- Station Alias
- Hot Connect
- Support for “optional” and/or “simulated” modules
- EEPROM / SII-Interface
- CAN application layer over EtherCAT (CoE)
- Servo Drive Profile over EtherCAT (SoE)
- File Access over EtherCAT (FoE)
- Ethernet over EtherCAT (EoE)
- Vendor-specific over EtherCAT (VoE)
- Software-integrated switch functionality
- Speed reduction (slaves running at different cycle times)
- S2S – slave to slave communication
- Management of the EtherCAT “State Machine”
Optional KeConnect Communication modules
The KeConnect communication range includes back-to-back modules and cards for customized communication configurations. Standard plugs simplify wiring.
Optional EtherCAT-Modules and a multiplicity of other fieldbus variants are also available.