DigiFlex® Performance™ DPE Series
ADVANCED Motion Controls®’ DigiFlex® Performance™ DPE series of servos consists of panel mount drives capable of high-speed, deterministic control using EtherCAT® technology.
These EtherCAT® compatible servo drives are available in a wide range of sizes with continuous power ratings ranging from 480 to 16,000 Watts, covering 100 – 230 VAC range. Each drive in this product line contains built-in isolation for improved EMI protection. A large number of on-board I/O eliminates the need for separate I/O modules on the network. Universal encoder feedback capability provides support for: 5V TTL incremental, 1Vp-p Sin/Cos, Heidenhain, or EnDAT absolute all on the same hardware package.
ADVANCED Motion Controls®’ accompanying DriveWare™ (DW) software eases commissioning and configuration of all DPE servo drives for fast set-up. DW includes built-in signal generator and advanced oscilloscope for precision diagnostics.
- Communicates via CoE (CAN application protocol over EtherCAT) based on drives and motion control device profile, DS-402
- Watchdog monitor disables the drive when communications are lost
- Operating modes - profiled position, velocity, current; cyclic synchronous position, velocity, current; or customer specified
- Cycle times down to 500µs with jitter under 1µs
- Programmable PDOs allow up to 16 receive and 16 transmit messages per EtherCAT® cycle
- 11 general purpose 24V programmable digital inputs
- 3 high-speed 5V programmable differential digital inputs
- 2 high-speed 24V programmable differential digital inputs
- 7 general purpose 24V programmable digital outputs
- 1 programmable differential analog input
- Dedicated motor thermistor input
- Dual loop feedback capable
- Comprehensive list of over 40 potential faults and events handled at drive level
- Auxiliary USB interface for commissioning and diagnostics
ADVANCED Motion Controls