Anybus CompactCom 40-series
The Anybus CompactCom M40 for EtherCAT is a complete communication module which enables your products to communicate on an EtherCAT network.
The module supports very fast communication speeds between your device and EtherCAT (process data is copied in hardware, bypassing the processor, making the data latency almost zero).
The module comes with an integrated EtherCAT Slave Controller implemented in the module’s NP40 chip and supports Distributed Clocks Synchronization with cycle times as low as 100µs.
File access over EtherCAT (FoE) is supported as well as Modular Device Profile.
EtherCAT specific features
- Supports process data remapping from the network
- Process Data Objects (PDOs) for I/O exchange and Service Data
- Object (SDO) for explicit messaging
- Supports 4 Sync Manager channels
- Supports 4 FMMU channels
- Output I/O sync manager watchdog implemented
- Cycle times down to 100µs. Jitter on sync pulse max. 1µs
- Support for 57343 ADIs
- Process data sizes up to 1486 bytes
- File Access over EtherCAT (FoE)
- Supports the following synchronization modes:
- Free run
- Synchronous with Sync0 event (distributed clocks)
- Supports DS301 communication profile
- Transparent data pass-through enables drive profile implementation.
- Modular Device Profile support
- Possible to implement Semi-conductor devices and other device profiles
HMS Industrial Networks