Handheld terminal – KeTop C35
KeTop, the latest generation of KEBA teach-in handheld terminals, features a modular structure across the entire series for outstanding flexibility and economic operation in all aspects of mobile automation.
- The KeTop C35 handheld terminal is a portable operating and display device with rugged design.
- CPU Hitachi H8, 128 kB Flash, 4 kB SRAM
- ET1100 (EtherCAT Slave Controller)
- Monochrome display with 128 x 64 pixels (backlit STN)
- 32 keys (membrane keys with tactile feedback)
- 34 LEDs (one for each key + “mode” and “power”)
- Emergency stop switch
- Enabling switches (safety category 3 in accordance with EN 954-1:1996)
- The KeTop C35 is used as an EtherCAT-Slave-Device. Keys and LEDs are packed as usual process data, while the display uses a very efficient and easy to use mailbox protocol called RFB.
- The data handling of the handheld terminal is mainly performed by the server (PLC). The local logic only includes the reading in and out of data as well as the communication with the server.
- Operating system: KSX (KEBA Single Shoot Executive)
- Multigrip handle; operating by right- and left-handed people
- Vibration- and shock-resistance
- Housing made of non-flammable material (UL 94-V0), impact resistant, whithstands water, cleaning agents (alcohol and tensides), oil, drilling oils, grease and lubricants
- Twin shell, extremely sturdy housing. Drop-tested on industrial flooring from a height of 1.5m (59 in).
- Cycle times down to 200 µs
- Cyclic process data: Keys, switches and LEDs
- Acyclic mailbox data: STN display (VoE), Firmware update (FoE)
- Station Alias
- Hot Connect support
- Electronic data sheet (EEPROM, SII)
- ESI-File (XML) – Device description for configuration tool
- File Access over EtherCAT (FoE)
- Vendor-specific over EtherCAT (VoE)