The BWO/Vektor C/CT is a software-based CNC control consisting of self-developed hardware and software.
The new compact class by BWO: all-in-one, as stand-alone-device or implemented into the machine. Maximum performance and maximum functionality with minimum space requirements.
The complete control system is integrated in a housing with 15-inch large, capacitive touch screen. Expandable up to 32 axes and 8 channels in a compact version or with external CPU to 128 axes and 32 channels. The modern interface makes the operation of the machine very easy - it is simple and intuitive.
With BWO XPROMA tool it is very simple to create individual user interfaces. It allows to integrate own corporate design and operator guidance for best possible operation of the machine.
BWO/Vektor C/CT is ideally suited to compact machines - but also suitable for demanding control tasks. From micro-precision milling machine to gear cutting machine. BWO high-end CNC-control stands for extremely high processing speed and thus increases the productivity of your product.
Ideal for all-in-one solution for CNC machine and robotics. Because only one control-system is needed for both systems. The robot can be programmed according to DIN 66025 or in high-level language.
- No mechanical parts like hard discs or fans
- Integrated operating elements
- Quick aasembly due to compact design
- SD Card for additional memory
- Besides EtherCAT, other leading fieldbus systems are supported
- BWO real-time operating system
- No risk of viruses
- No requirement of any antivirus or additional programs which could adversely affect the performance
- Up- and downwards compatible because of the internally developed and manufactured hardware and software
BWO Elektronik GmbH