Digital Compact Servo Drive AX2000
The digital servoamplifiers integrate the most modern power electronics in a compact form suitable for practical application. The characteristics such as small dimensions, integrated EMC filters and plug-in connectors allow simple and cheap installation into control cabinets.
The variable fieldbus connection permits easy integration into an EtherCAT network. Together with the Synchronous Servomotors of the AM2000/AL2000 series, the compact servoamplifiers offer an ideally matching digital drive system.
- direct to grounded 3-phase mains,
230 V (-10 %) ... 480 V (+10 %), 50 Hz;
208 V (-10 %) ... 480 V (+10 %), 60 Hz
- integrated mains filter up to 20 A
- all screening connections direct at the amplifier
- Intermediate circuits can be connected in parallel with ballast distribution.
- programmable via RS232 interface
- 2-key operation direct at the amplifier with status indicated on LED display
- optional: restart lock
Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG