EtherCAT 4 Axis Pulse/Direction Interface Module
- Four axis Pulse Direction interface Module for EtherCAT network
- Open loop control of Servo or Step motor drives with Pulse/Direction interface
- High frequency programmable pulse rate for triggering lasers
- Up to 4M pulses per second
- Eight digital inputs and eight digital outputs
The PDMnt provides the ability to add up to four step motor and servo motor drives with Pulse/Dir interface to an EtherCAT network using any of ACS’ EtherCAT masters.
Each of the dive interfaces consists of Pulse/Dir, limit switches, enable and fault feedback. The maximum pulse rate is 4MHz. The module can also be used by a SPiiPlus EtherCAT master to control Laser generators with a dynamically programmable pulse rates.
ACS Motion Control Ltd.