Sendix Absolute Multiturn Encoders
The multi turn encoders 5868 and 5888 with EtherCAT interface and optical sensor technology are ideal for use in all applications with an EtherCAT interface.The data communication is based on CAN application protocol over EtherCAT. These encoders are available with a solid shaft up to a maximum of 10 mm or a blind hollow shaft up to 15 mm.
- Flange diameter: 58 mm
- Depth: 83/86 mm (removable terminal cover)
- Shaft diameter: 6 mm to 10 mm
- Blind hollow shaft diameter: 10 mm to 15 mm
- Protection rating to EN 60529: IP 65 or 67
- Operating temperature range: −40 °C to +80 °C
- Resolution: 16-bit single-turn, 12-bit multiturn
- Max. speed: 12 000 rpm
- Temp. Range: -40°C…+80°C
- Supply voltage: 10 VDC to 30 VDC
- Distributed Clock (cycle time for Sync 0 pulse min. 125 μs or 62.5 μs with restrictions)
General information about CoE (CAN application protocol over EtherCAT)
The EtherCAT encoders support the CANopen® communication profile according to DS301. In addition device-specific profiles like the encoder profile DS406 are available. Scaling, preset values, limit switch values and many other parameters can be programmed via the EtherCAT bus. When switching the device on, all parameters, which have been saved on an EEPROM to protect them against power failure, are loaded again. The following output values may be combined in a freely variable way as PDO (PDO mapping): position, speed, acceleration and temperature, as well as the status of the working area.
Fritz Kübler GmbH