IXA 600 EtherCAT Absolute Multi- and Singleturn Encoder
Leine & Linde’s encoders with an EtherCAT interface have powerful electronics and, in addition to the position value, can deliver speed and acceleration values with great position and speed. This enables direct feedback for fast control systems via EtherCAT. The encoder interface supports CANopen over EtherCAT according to CiA 301 and the device profi le range CiA 406. EtherCAT interface is available in both 600 series and 900 series inductive pulse encoders to cover all heavy duty segments where the encoder series are used on a daily basis.
Solid shaft and hollow shaft variants are available. The 600 series absolute inductive encoder is one of the most robust Ø58 mm encoder in the market and has a total up to 31 bit resolution, with 12 bit multiturn and either 13 bit or 19 bit singleturn resolution. Supports cycle time down to 31.25µs. Can deliver the position data in a accuracy of ± 100 arcsec.
Leine & Linde knows the requirements within the industries, how automation systems now are required to send more data than earlier to control more complex movement, still in real-time. Leine & Linde is the encoder manufacturer who supports with the right products, at the right time.
- Operating temperature: -40 °C... +70 °C
- Ingress protection class: [IEC 60529] IP67
- Vibration [IEC 60068-2-6]: ≤ 300 m/s²´
- Shock [IEC 60068-2-27]: ≤ 2000 m/s²
- Shaft load (axial/radial): 100 / 125 N
- Rotational Speed: max. 12.000 rpm
- Shaft material: stainless steel
- Cover material: Aluminium (anodized)
- Weight: 430g
- Cycle time: 31.25 µs
- Polarity protected: yes
- Current consumption: 100 mA at 24 Vdc
- Absolute accuracy: ± 100 arcsec
- Supported Profile: Encoder Profile CiA DS-406 v.4.0
- Baud rate: 100 Mbit/s
Leine & Linde AB